Free shipment for orders over € 500,00 (Europe outside Poland) or € 45,00 (Poland)
Heat-activated Nitanium Archwires specifically designed for consistent performance using the most optimal, low-force tooth moving forces.
Thermally Activated Nitanium Archwire provides outstanding resiliency and demonstrates ultimate performance during levelling, especially in cases with crowding.
The archwire is soft at room temperature allowing for easy ligation.
Benefits of using these wires as compared to "Super-Elastic" NiTi wires:
• Excellent shape integrity and shape memory.
• Optimum and consistent performance.
• Easy ligation at room temperature.
• Ideal biological forces for efficient tooth movement.
• Reduced number, and frequency, of archwire changes.
• Allows for longer treatment intervals.
• Greater patient comfort.
• Available in round or rectangular dimensions.