Free shipment for orders over € 500,00 (Europe outside Poland) or € 45,00 (Poland)
Pre-torqued NiTi wires provide early and continuous translation of torque forces to anteriors. Effective on upper or lower arches, there is 20° of torque built into the anterior region of each wire. Torque forces can be applied labially or lingually by reversing the orientation of the wire. Three anterior mm sizes allow torque forces to be applied to upper or lower arch with choice of 3 wire sizes.
– 20° Torque applied only to centrals and laterals
– Clinically proven recovery forces applied in the 3rd Order
– Roots torque and parallel consistently
– Begin torque translation early in treatment
- "The ultimate finishing wire to add or regain torque for the incisors.